Tom's Art



Its been awhile since I posted anything on my blog. The last was during my Birthday. Well, its been crazy since then, with lots of hullaballoos @ the office ( Now ex-office. YESS!!!) & my private life. Nevertheless, as the end of the year is approaching, I thought it will be best to pick up where I left off.

Fictional reality is really about tickling your visual senses as much as other personal blog is about tickling your reading senses. While I was away from Fictional Reality, I discovered Facebook and the graffiti application. I thought it will be nice to make a comeback by posting art which I have drawn over the last couple of months.











Tom Bear :) Like me, its profoundTom's lil doggy in a vase


cheers
Tom

2 Comments

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    nice drawing  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    cool  

Post a Comment




© 2008 Fictional Reality |