Who am I?

..................................

Stumbled on one of those lil websites that can tell who you are by answering couple of questions. Well, as usual being a person who enjoys defying the common, I went pass questionnaires such as:-

1. what love song are you
2. what is your ideal pet
3. what kinda food are you

seriously, who cares what love song am I? Geez! But some topics are pretty interesting. For ex. I scored 85% on the chances to be a millionaire quiz(* just as well, I'm broke) and found out that in relationships I secretly hope that my partner will change for me (* oh yeah marry a werewolf or the incredible hulk and see what you get; but seriously I plan to marry Jun Ji Hyeon)

PPLLeeeeeasse dont change ;)


I found out that my momma could be Angelina Jolie and my sexy Brazilian name is Paolo Melo, I m a great girlfriend(* errr), my favorite Starbucks drink would be White Chocolate Mocha Frap which makes me whacky with my friends (* I m whacky with my friends. Ask em! they love me for being whacky), I m matured but a kid @ heart, I m 80% more likely to make my crushes fall in love with me (* these days its more like 40%, I m broke remember), my japanese name is KANA JIMYOIN, and my mind is indeed mashed up and I m a plain panties (* dont ask)

So what else could be worst than all my sudden revelations?
QUESTION 1 DO U SLEEP NAKED? Errr...no
QUESTION 2 WHAT FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM ? choco*( natural anti depressants I like)
fast forward
QUESTION 6 YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE GENITAL HERPES OR 50 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT? WHAT THE PHISH!!!!!!! 50 pounds anytime baby. GEezzzz! I m not gonna scratch myself THERE for the rest of my life. Dammnn!
= you are 40% weird
now thats refreshing.

Labels:

1 Comments

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).  

Post a Comment




© 2008 Fictional Reality |