Misspelling established since...?
...................................................................................................................

Was at One Utama; (a major shopping complex in Petaling Jaya a district off Kuala Lumpur to my international readers) over the weekend hanging out with the cousins. We walked into the Seed shop, and was rummaging in the bargain bins when I came across this T-shirt from Seed. I crap you not. Check out the spelling. SEED CORP ESTBLISHED SINCE 1990. Notice the "a" missing in Established. Prob why most companies just go for EST 1990.

2 Comments

  1. # Blogger DaphStar*

    Thomasssss....this was my first template..ahaah!
    Anywayz you gotta put me on your blogroll.  

  2. # Blogger Thomas

    lol...I worked it real hard to bend it to what I wanted it to be. :)
    You ll have the fine privilege to be on my 1st blogroll.  

Post a Comment











Fictional Reality


Links







© 2008 Fictional Reality |